Skip to main content

Healthcare Property Trust - Wholesale Units Offer

Applications now open

Open for investment

For a limited time the Australian Unity Healthcare Property Trust (Trust) will be open for investment.

Now 20 years old, the Trust has grown to become one of Australia’s largest unlisted healthcare property funds, with assets worth $1.7 billion.1

The portfolio is dominated by high-grade hospital and medical centre assets with long leases to market-leading healthcare operators.

Throughout its 20-year history, the Trust has provided investors with consistent tax advantaged income returns and capital growth.

For detail on the Offer, go to the ‘Offer Overview' tab above.

Apply now

Why should I invest?

In an environment of historically low and falling interest rates, it has become increasingly important to secure investments that deliver attractive, stable and regular income returns.

Over the 12-month period to 30 September 2019, the Trust’s Wholesale Units delivered a distribution return of 5.15% and capital growth of 4.64% resulting in a total return of 9.79%.2

The Trust will be open for a limited period only and is seeking to raise equity to facilitate our substantial pipeline of development and acquisition opportunities, via the issuing of Wholesale Units (the Offer).

View our Trust performance

Performance
As at 31 Oct 2019
1 mth % 1.84
3 mth % 4.60
6 mth % 5.56
1 yr % pa 11.94
2 yrs % pa 11.22
3 yrs % pa 13.55
5 yrs % pa 13.16

Ready to invest?

Apply now

Facts about the Trust

Portfolio snapshot1

Gross asset value

$1.7 billion

No. of properties

51

No. of tenants

157

Weighted average lease expiry

12.41 years3

Portfolio occupancy

97.62%

Trust gearing

19.94%4

Financial overview – Wholesale Units5

Distribution return

5.15%

Capital growth

4.64%

Total return

9.79%

Tax advantaged income

28.04%6

Video : Celebrating 20 years

The Trust purchased its first four hospitals in 1999, and over the past 20 years has grown to become one of Australia’s most successful specialist healthcare real-estate investment vehicle, with 51 healthcare-related properties in its portfolio, valued at $1.7 billion.1

Product Disclosure Statement & Application Form

The Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) explains all of the essential things you should know about the Offer before you decide to invest. Included at the back of the PDS is an Application Form.

Complete the Application Form, scan and send a copy including your identification documents (if required) to us at hpt@australianunity.com.au

Alternatively, post a completed application form and any required identification documents to us at:

Manager – Client Services
Australian Unity Wealth
Reply Paid 91914
Melbourne VIC 3000


Please provide your details to receive a copy of the PDS and Application Form.


Alternatively, you can request a printed copy of the PDS and Application Form free of charge by contacting us at hpt@australianunity.com.au or calling 13 29 39.

Chat with us

Whether it’s understanding terminology, help with applying or a question about your account, you can talk to us.

Speak with us today

Monday to Friday - 8.30am to 5.30pm AEDT

Call 13 29 39
Prefer email?


Contact us online