Australian Unity Bank Limited ABN 30 087 652 079 AFSL 237994 is authorised to refer you online to the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No 234708 (Allianz) and to arrange this insurance over the phone and provide you with general advice on this insurance as agent for Allianz. We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision, please consider the Product Disclosure Statement available from here.
If you purchase this insurance, we receive commission as a percentage of the premium paid for each policy up to 20%. Ask us for more details before we provide you with services. You can download the Australian Unity Bank Limited FSG here.
- When you buy a new landlord insurance policy online a discount of up to 10% is applied to your first year’s premium including for the following optional covers (if selected); Accidental damage, Flood, Motor Burnout and Portable Contents. This discount is not applied on renewal.
- If you are eligible for more than one discount, Allianz applies them in a predetermined order. This means any subsequent discount will be applied to the reduced premium amount after applying any prior discounts and the effect of the subsequent discount will be reduced. For example, the aggregate effect of applying two 10% discounts consecutively means that you will not see the full benefit of both these discounts. Discounts do not apply to taxes or government charges. Discounts do not apply to optional covers for Domestic Workers Compensation / Landlord Workers Compensation, and may not apply to other optional covers (if available and selected). Any discounts/ entitlements may be subject to rounding and may only apply to the extent that any minimum premium is not reached
- If you choose to pay your premium by instalments you do not pay us any more than if you pay your premium in one lump sum annually. The premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments (upwards or downwards) due to rounding. Note: Your financial institution may apply transaction fees to instalment payments.
- When you take out a new policy, we calculate your No Claims Bonus (NCB) based on your home or landlord (as applicable) insurance claims history. To qualify for the maximum No Claims Bonus of 30%, home insurance customers must have had no Building or Contents insurance claims in the preceding 5years. Landlord customers must have had no Landlord insurance claims in the preceding 3 years. However, customers who have had claims may still qualify for a reduced No Claim Bonus.
- 72-hour exclusion period may apply – please refer to the PDS for full terms, conditions, limits and exclusions before making a decision.