We understand the impact of the fires could affect you financially, that’s why we’ve made a financial relief package available. So, while the immediate focus needs to be on everyone’s safety, we encourage customers affected by the fires to contact us when you can to discuss how to access assistance through our financial relief package. The financial relief package can include:
- The ability to pause repayments on loans, including credit cards, for up to three months
- Temporary interest rate relief on lending for customers experiencing extreme financial distress
- Credit card and overdraft facility customers can apply for an emergency limit increase
- Early access to term deposits without incurring any fees
- Customers with home and contents insured through Allianz Insurance may be able to apply for emergency funds and temporary accommodation costs
Customers are encouraged to contact us on 1300 412 356 or via email on firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss and apply for assistance.
Being a bank for good means we are focused on listening to our customers’ needs and providing great products and services. But it also means understanding that life sometimes throws things at you and that your bank should be there to help you through those times.
If you’re an Australian Unity customer with Allianz or QBE Insurance we can help you make a claim or offer advice. To make a claim on your insurance policy, for Allianz customers call 1300 130 935, select option 5 and for QBE customers call 1300 028 830, select option 3.