Dental: We’re open for business.
The health and wellbeing of our customers and team members at Australian Unity is at the centre of everything we do. Our businesses continue to operate in accordance with the advice issued by the Australian Government Department of Health (www.health.gov.au) and the Australian Dental Association in relation to COVID-19.
How you can support us
Prior to your appointment: we ask that you call us to reschedule your dental appointment if:
- You have previously been diagnosed with COVID-19 or are awaiting test results for COVID-19;
- You have been asked to self-isolate by your GP, treating medical practitioner or public health authorities;
At your appointment: when arriving at a clinic for your appointment, we ask that you:
- Continue to practice good personal hygiene, and maintain physical distancing where possible in our waiting rooms
- Consider wearing a fitted face mask that covers the nose and mouth
What Australian Unity dental clinics are doing
Our dentists and dental support staff already work according to very high infection control standards. We continue to have the following precautionary measures in place to ensure you can visit us with confidence:
- Hand sanitiser has been placed in our waiting area and all treatment rooms and is encouraged to be used by all upon entering and leaving the clinic
- All staff and practitioners are vaccinated against COVID19.