Offering a prized position within our village, this two bedroom unit is being renovated and
ticks all the boxes for retirees looking for a low-maintenance, as-new property affording comfort, style and security. Interconnected with our main community centre, you are just a short, level stroll through the lobby to our dining room, coffee shop and lounges, reception, heated pool and much more, plus you will enjoy the convenience of lift access to secure, undercover parking.
The outlook is second-to-none. Open plan living and dining flow to a deep, undercover balcony with a glorious tree-lined outlook set to a watery background soundtrack as Cromer Creek winds its way gently past to cascade over the nearby waterfall.
- Fastidious renovation to suit buyers looking for as-new quality
- Spacious open plan lounge/dining .
Designer white stone kitchen with polyurethane frosted glass cabinets, glass splashbacks, stainless steel Fisher & Paykel appliances and integrated dishdraw dishwasher
- Master bedroom with ensuite bathroom
- Second bedroom with floor-to-ceiling built-ins
- Quality, fully tiled main bathroom with designer vanity and semi frameless shower
- Secure, undercover parking for one vehicle with easy lift access near front door
- Quality carpets, window furnishings
- 24 hour call assistance
To book a tour phone Joanna on: 1300 295 832
Australian Unity Retirement Community Independent Living Units at Willandra are sold under a loan lease arrangement. You will have to pay a departure fee when you leave this village. You will have to share any capital gains received with the operator of this village. For more information please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on: 1300 160 170