Steeped in local history and perfectly located within just a short walk to the beach or Main Street, Morven Manor Retirement Community is your ideal lifestyle choice for retirement.
Newly reinstated with fresh paint and carpet, Unit 75 is a lovely light-filled ground floor unit offering a master bedroom with walk-in robe, second bedroom for guests/study, separate bathroom and toilet, modern kitchen, separate laundry and delightful open plan living and dining featuring bay windows and bay glimpses! This unit has a fabulous front sunporch, rear courtyard and an allocated carspace in the undercroft carpark below.
- Master bedroom with walk in robe
- 2nd bedroom with built in robe
- Central bathroom and separate toilet
- Stone benchtops and updated kitchen appliances
- LED lighting throughout
- Freshly painted and recarpeted
- Blockout blinds
- Location close to amenities, Mornington main street and beach
- Single carspace in undercroft carpark
- Enclosed front sunroom/porch with level path access and views of the water
- Rear courtyard with stair access
Fully equipped with the comforts of home, Morven Manor has been designed to offer you the very best in sophisticated and relaxed retirement living. From keeping yourself active with a spot of billiards, to pampering yourself in the hair and beauty salon, you will find what you need to make each day enjoyable.
No matter what your needs - now and in the future - Australian Unity can provide a range of flexible support options to help you continue doing the things you enjoy. Phone Susan on 1300 271 389 to arrange an inspection today.