What’s included in an estate plan?
- Nomination of your financial attorney through an enduring power of attorney document.
- Nomination of your medical decision maker.
- Nomination of beneficiaries.
- Appointment of your executor.
- Instructions on how you would like your superannuation, property and assets distributed.
- Instructions on who will manage your financial and legal affairs if you become incapacitated.
- Nomination of a trustee for any trusts that were established during your lifetime.
- Establishing and administering any trusts after you pass away.