Bump to Baby
Get started now
During pregnancy and on the journey of parenthood, you can face a range of challenges – physical, mental and social. While support and information are available in the wider community, it can often be overwhelming working out which source of information is best for you and your family.
Delivered through our partner, Remedy Healthcare, the Bump to Baby service offers an understanding and reassuring voice that provides expertise and support from pregnancy, right through the first year of your child’s life.
The Bump to Baby team are not just a source of evidence-based information, they become trusted friends.
- Access to a dedicated team of midwives and maternal child health nurses, who get to know you, your baby and your personal circumstances
- Increased confidence in your parenting with trusted and evidence-based advice
- Email or phone support at a time that suits you
- Personalised sleep and feeding support
- 24/7 access to Nourish Baby™, an online pregnancy and parenting learning portal
- Ongoing health and risk screening delivered by COPE (Centre of Perinatal Excellence)
- After hours scheduled outbound calls
- Regular check-ins on your emotional well-being and feelings of social isolation that can come with new parenthood
Additional support for high-risk pregnancy
If you are diagnosed with a condition or experience an exacerbation of symptoms in relation to your pregnancy or birth (e.g. gestational diabetes), you’ll receive additional support, education and guidance from an accredited allied health clinician to help manage your care. This support will be provided in addition to the advice and support you receive from the Bump to Baby midwives.
Are you eligible for BumptoBaby?
The Bump to Baby program is targeted to expectant parents and is available throughout pregnancy and right up to your baby's first birthday.
Bump to Baby is available on selected Australian Unity hospital covers.You have to have an Australian Unity cover that offers BumptoBaby for 12 months before you can access the service.
Support is also available to adoptive and surrogate parents who hold eligible cover.
To check whether Bump to Baby is available on your cover please review your fact sheet or contact Australian Unity on 13 29 39
How to join Bump to Baby
Simply call Remedy on 13 29 39 between 9am – 5pm weekdays or email firstname.lastname@example.org. and they will help you get started.
If you are already registered for the Bump to Baby program and want to contact the midwives or update any of your details, feel free to call the team on 13 29 39 or email email@example.com.