What is it?
Keeping within a healthy weight range has benefits for both your health and wellbeing.
How does it work?
To help get you going, when you join an approved weight loss program we’ll reward you with up to $100 and once you’ve achieved your goal weight we’ll give you another $100.
Stay within 5kg of your goal weight for 12 months, and we’ll reward you with a further $150.
Approved programs include*
- Weight Watchers
- Sure Slim
- Jenny Craig
- Curves Complete
- Ultra Lite
- TOWN Clubs of Victoria
*Benefits are only payable for 1:1 or group consultations delivered in-person or online (audio/video). Excludes purchases of home kits, food, products or online memberships/programs only.
Are you eligible?
To access the Weight Loss program, you need to
- hold an appropriate level of private hospital, combination or extras cover with Australian Unity
- use the approved programs listed above
No waiting periods apply.
To check your eligibility, provider requirements and applicable service limits that may apply, please contact Australian Unity on 13 29 39.
How to claim
To claim on joining one of the above weight loss programs you must supply your program receipt with a completed Preventative Health Services claim form to Australian Unity. For your weight goal benefit and your weight loss maintenance benefit you must provide a certificate of goal achievement endorsed by the weight loss program provider with your completed claim form on both occasions.
- up to $100 per person on joining an approved Weight Loss program applies to membership fee only (not food or products)
- $100 per person on achieving your weight loss goal
- $150 per person after 12 months if you are within 5kg of your goal weight
- a limit of $200 per person, per calendar year applies, with a lifetime maximum of $550 per person
- a valid receipt on joining and certificates of achievement are required when claiming