What is it?
To help you make a fresh start today, we’ll give you up to $120 per calendar year to complete an approved quit smoking course.
How does it work?
We all know that smoking is a bad habit and the sooner you stop the better, but it can be tough to do alone.
So don’t. When you’re ready to make a fresh start, we’ll give you up to $120 on completion of an approved quit smoking course. Not only will your lungs thank you, but so will your wallet.
Australian Unity approved quit smoking courses are run by
- Allen Carr's Easyway
- QUIT Foundation
Are you eligible?
To access the Quit Smoking program, you need to
- hold an appropriate level of private hospital, combination or extras cover with Australian Unity
- no waiting periods apply
- this program is valid only for the approved programs listed above
How to claim
Once you’re ready to claim just send the receipt provided by your approved quit smoking provider with a completed claim form to Australian Unity.
- up to $120 on completion of an approved quit smoking course
- $240 per person lifetime limit
- a valid receipt is required when claiming