Each year The Australian surveys 100 CEO’s on a range of issues. This year the questions were as follows:
1. What is your outlook for the new year?
2. How in specific terms has your company handled rising energy costs, and are you satisfied with the Government responses to date?
3. What is the role of Government in the economy and how has it performed?
4. What are the three key agenda items for the country?
5. What are the three key agenda items for your company, including any international expansion, if any?
Read Rohan’s responses here.
Read the full article, 'John Durie CEO survey 2017' published in The Australian on 19 December 2017.