Roasted hazelnut and coffee chocolate cups
Enjoy this healthy and delicious recipe from Janella Purcell’s latest cookbook, Janella’s Super Natural Foods.
Makes about 12 cups
- 125ml (1/2 cup) coconut oil, warmed
- 80g (3/4 cup) raw cacao powder
- 90g (1/2 cup) syrup sweetener
- Pinch of unrefined salt
- 1-1/2 tablespoons espresso coffee
- 2 tablespoons toasted and roughly chopped hazelnuts, extra to serve
- Beat all the ingredients together until combined.
- Put 12 tiny patty cases in a muffin tray and fill with the chocolate mixture.
- Garnish with extra nuts, if using.
- Place in the freezer for about 10 minutes to set.
Store them in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Information provided in this article is not medical advice and you should consult with your healthcare practitioner. Australian Unity accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of any of the opinions, advice, representations or information contained in this publication. Readers should rely on their own advice and enquiries in making decisions affecting their own health, wellbeing or interest.