Protein Packed Granola
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1 cup mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 2 scoops protein powder
- 1/3 cup pepitas
- Pinch of salt
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1/2 cup coconut oil, melted
- Dairy/almond milk
- Natural/coconut yoghurt
- Preheat oven to 170 degrees C.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine your oats, nuts, coconut, protein powder, pepitas and salt.
- In another bowl, combine your olive oil, honey and all but 1 tablespoon of coconut oil.
- Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients and toast in the oven for 18-22 minutes, rotating every 7 minutes so that everything is cooked evenly.
- Meanwhile, in a small saucepan combine the frozen berries and remaining tablespoon of coconut oil and cook until blueberries reduced to half.
- Serve granola with your choice of yoghurt, milk and top with that amazing sugar free blueberry sauce.
Information provided in this article is not medical advice and you should consult with your healthcare practitioner. Australian Unity accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of any of the opinions, advice, representations or information contained in this publication. Readers should rely on their own advice and enquiries in making decisions affecting their own health, wellbeing or interest.