These little wonders are perfect for taking care of those afternoon cravings – and you’ll find there’s a bit of goodness in every delicious bite!
- 2 cups almond meal
- 1/4 cup coconut, shredded
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 3 eggs
- 2 tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 2 tbsp coconut or olive oil
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- Preheat oven to 160°C.
- In one bowl, combine the almond meal, coconut, salt and baking powder.
- Whisk the eggs for 1 minute before adding in honey and zest.
- Add wet to dry mix before adding half the raspberries. Fold them through until combined.
- Grease small muffin trays before adding the mix. Put them in the oven for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Turn them onto a cooling tray or eat them while their warm.
Hungry for more great recipes from Dan Churchill? Head to danielchurchill.com.au
Information provided in this article is not medical advice and you should consult with your healthcare practitioner. Australian Unity accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of any of the opinions, advice, representations or information contained in this publication. Readers should rely on their own advice and enquiries in making decisions affecting their own health, wellbeing or interest.