Chocolate and Coconut roasted bananas
Chocolate & Coconut Roasted Bananas
Ingredients (Serves 2)
1/4 shredded coconut
CocoChoc sauce ingredients
/3 cup coconut oil
2 tbsp honey
2 tbsp cacao
1/2 cup coconut milk
- Preheat oven to 450 F. 230 C.
- Cut a line lengthways of the banana, opening the skin up, but not cutting all the way through to the other side of the flesh.
- Wrap in foil, place on a lined baking try and roast for 20 minutes.
- For the sauce, combine the oil and honey in a small saucepan on low heat. Allow honey to combine and then whisk in the cacao powder.
- Once all ingredients are mixed, take off the heat and pour in the coconut milk. Mix and set aside to cool.
- To serve, pour choc sauce over roasted banana, sprinkle over shredded coconut and get a fork to devour.
Information provided in this article is not medical advice and you should consult with your healthcare practitioner. Australian Unity accepts no responsibility for the accuracy of any of the opinions, advice, representations or information contained in this publication. Readers should rely on their own advice and enquiries in making decisions affecting their own health, wellbeing or interest.