*Terms and Conditions
- $100 Coles Group & Myer Gift Card offer commences at 12:00am (AEST) on 1 November 2016 and closes at 11:59pm (AEST) on 31 December 2016.
- The gift consists of one Coles Group & Myer Gift Card valued at AUD $100 (“Gift”). Where the policy has joint policyholders, the Gift will be allocated to one policyholder in Australian Unity’s discretion.
- The Gift is only available to purchasers of a new Australian Unity Home & Contents insurance policy or a new Australian Unity Car insurance policy (each an “Eligible Product”). It does not apply to renewals of existing policies.
- The offer is only open to persons who are members of Australian Unity Ltd at the time of purchase of an Eligible Product (“Eligible Members”).
- The Eligible Member must successfully purchase an Eligible Product and pay the premium for an Eligible Product after calling our insurance consultants on 1800 171 889 and quoting the promotion code AUM166 and their Australian Unity Ltd membership number.
- The Gift cannot be combined with any other offer or promotion.
- The Gift will be mailed to recipients within 21 days.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law (in which case that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law), Australian Unity (including its officers, employees and agents) excludes all liability (including negligence) for any personal injury, or any loss or damage (including loss of opportunity) whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way in connection with this offer including, but not limited to, where arising out of the following:
- any technical difficulties or equipment malfunction;
- any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference;
- any Gift that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected due to any reason beyond the reasonable control of Australian Unity;
- any tax liability incurred; or
- accepting and/or using a Gift.
Nothing in these conditions restricts, excludes, modifies or purports to restrict, exclude or modify any statutory consumer rights under any applicable law including the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth).
Cover is subject to acceptance and terms and conditions apply.
Australian Unity Home & Contents and Car insurance products are issued by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited (ABN 78 003 191 035, AFSL 239545). The promoter is Australian Unity Personal Financial Services Limited (“Australian Unity”) (ABN 26 098 725 145, AFSL 234459), 114 Albert Road, South Melbourne, VIC 3205), a subsidiary of Australian Unity Limited. It is important that you read our Financial Services Guide before acting on any advice or acquiring any insurance product through Australian Unity as agent of the insurer. The Australian Unity FSG is available
Any statement on this site is general advice only and does not consider your personal situation or objectives. You should read the relevant Product Disclosure Statement (PDS) before deciding to acquire a product. Please review the cover limits, definitions and exclusions as set out in the combined PDS and policy wording to determine whether the product is right for you. This material does not take into account your personal needs, objectives and financial circumstances and you should consider whether the product is appropriate for your needs.