When I grow up - The Wiggles Competition Terms and Conditions of Entry*
*Information on how to enter and prizes forms part of these Terms and Conditions.
1. Eligibility: Competition entry is open to all Australian residents ("Entrant(s)") and Entrants can win four tickets (two adults, two children) to see The Wiggles live in concert. Employees of the Promoter: Australian Unity Group Services Pty Ltd ACN 006 803 069 of 14/114 Albert Road South Melbourne, VIC 3205), its related bodies corporate and its agencies associated with this Competition and their immediate families are ineligible to enter. Entry is free.
2. Send in entries: To enter the Competition, Entrants must download the ‘When I grow up’ app, record a video and submit it via the ‘submit to win’ prompts. Entrants must include in their entry their name, email address, phone, post code, child’s name, child’s date of birth, and preferred show venue from the list provided and tell us ‘what you (your child) wants to be and why’ in 30 words (or less). The Promoter takes no responsibility for late entries. One entry per Entrant (child) is permitted with subsequent Entrants’ entries to be disregarded. Any Entrants under 18 must have the permission of a parent or guardian to enter.
3. Promotional Period: Promotion commences 8/11/2017. Entries close at 11.59pm, 10 days prior to each of the show dates listed below for all locations (excluding Perth with competition closing 11.59pm, 6 days prior to show date);
- 19 November – Perth Arena (closes 11.59pm 13 November)
- 26 November – Adelaide Entertainment Centre (closes 11.59pm 16 November)
- 2 December – Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne (closes 11.59pm 22 November)
- 7 December – Wollongong, WIN Entertainment Centre (closes 11.59pm, 27 November)
- 16 December – Brisbane Entertainment Centre (closes 11.59pm, 6 December)
- 19 December – Newcastle Entertainment Centre (closes 11.59pm, 9 December)
- 21 December – Canberra Theatre Centre (closes 11.59pm, 11 December)
- 23 December – Sydney, Qudos Bank Arena, (closes 11.59pm, 13 December)
4. Selection: This is a game of skill and chance plays no part in determining the winner. Each entry will be individually judged, based on connection with the theme, originality and insightfulness. Each one (1) winner will receive 4 (four) tickets (two adult, two children) to their selected location. There will be the following number of winners for each location;
- 19 November – Perth Arena (3 winners)
- 26 November – Adelaide Entertainment centre (8 winners)
- 2 December – Rod Laver Arena, Melbourne (14 winners)
- 7 December - Wollongong – WIN Entertainment Centre (2 winners)
- 16 December – Brisbane Entertainment Centre (5 winners)
- 19 December – Newcastle Entertainment Centre (2 winners)
- 21 December – Canberra Theatre Centre (3 winners)
- 23 December – Sydney, Qudos Bank Arena, (5 winners)
The judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into. Unless otherwise notified by the Promoter, the judging panel will consist of two of the Promoter’s representatives. Judging of the entries will be completed as per the dates in section 5 and winners will be notified before within a 48 hr window of that date.
5. Prizes: The winners will be notified by email and if the winner does not respond within two (2) days, they will be contacted by phone. Once winners are notified they will nominate a preferred address and the tickets will be sent. The prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be received as cash. The Promoter will not be held responsible for any lost tickets and no replacement tickets will be provided. Prizes are subject to these terms and conditions of The Wiggles ticket information that may accommodate and govern its use. These Terms and Conditions are subject to change without notice.The Promoter is under no obligation to return any material submitted for this Competition. The Promoter may require a winner to provide proof of identity, proof of age and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the Promoter’s discretion. The Promoter will use its best endeavours to provide the prizes described in paragraph 4 above. However the Promoter may, due to prize unavailability, substitute the prize for a similar prize in its sole discretion.
6. Consent: By entering this Competition the Entrant consents and agrees:
(a) unless otherwise advised by the Entrant in writing to the Promoter prior to entering the Competition, all information and/or literary works submitted as part of the entry to the Promoter (“Competition Material”) will be entered into the Promoter’s database for use by the Promoter (and its affiliates) in any media / social media for future promotional, marketing and publicity purposes without any reference or payment or other compensation to the Entrant;
(b) the Entrant grants to the Promoter a non-exclusive, perpetual licence to use Competition Material for the above purpose in paragraph 6(a). Any new material created from the Competition Material will be the property of the Promoter; and
(c) all Competition Material submitted by the Entrant is the original work of the Entrant and/or the Entrant has obtained all necessary permissions to use the Competition Material and such material does not infringe the rights of any third party.
8. Entrants’ Other Obligations: The winners must make themselves available to attend the live concerts on each given day and venue.
9. The Promoter is Australian Unity Group Services Pty Ltd ACN 006 803 069 of 114 Albert Road South Melbourne, VIC 3205.
10. This Competition is endorsed by The Wiggles International Pty Ltd. The Promoter and each Entrant releases The Wiggles International Pty Ltd from liability in respect of this Competition.
11. Facebook: The Promoter releases Facebook from any liability in relation to this Competition. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook.