Series B Australian Unity Bonds—Tranche 1 offer
On 15 December 2015, Australian Unity Limited issued $250 million of Series B Australian Unity Bonds - Tranche 1 (Bonds), under the Base Prospectus dated 9 November 2015 and the replacement Offer Specific Prospectus dated 17 November 2015 (together, the Offer Documents).
The funds raised by the issue of the Bonds were used to refinance the Australian Unity Notes 2011 (2011 Notes), partially fund the acquisition of Home Care New South Wales and for general corporate purposes.
The Offer closed on 4 December 2015 and the Bonds commenced trading on the ASX on 16 December 2015 under the code “AYUHB”. Each Bond has a Face Value of $100.
All Bondholder queries should be directed to the Australian Unity Bonds Information Line on 1300 554 474 (toll free within Australia) or +61 1300 554 474 (International) between 8.30am and 5.30pm (Monday to Friday excluding Public Holidays).
Alternatively, please use your HIN/SRN available at the top left of your holding statement and your postcode to log in to Australian Unity Bonds registry. The Issuer’s Name is AYU (Australian Unity Limited).
Series B Australian Unity Bonds – Tranche 1 (Bonds) feature a floating interest rate, based on the three-month BBSW as determined on the first day of each interest period (expressed as a percentage per annum), plus a fixed margin of 2.80 percent per annum.
The interest rate payable for the Bonds for each interest period is announced on the ASX.
Interest is scheduled to be paid in arrears at the end of each quarterly interest period (being 14 January, 14 April, 14 July, and 14 October in each year) and on the maturity date or any redemption date (subject to the Bond Terms).
Material (price sensitive information relating to the listed 2011 Notes or Bonds) will, subject to exceptions under the ASX Listing Rules, be immediately disclosed to the market. To view our disclosures to the market, please refer to our ASX Announcements section.
Download Offer Documents and Chairman's letter:
- Base prospectus as at 9 November 2015 (Download PDF)
- Replacement offer specific prospectus as at 17 November 2015 (Download PDF)
- Chairman's letter (Download PDF)
Documents incorporated by reference in the Offer Documents filed with ASIC on 9 November 2015 and on 17 November 2015:
- Information on Australian Unity's directors (Download PDF)
- Information on Australian Unity's senior management (Download PDF)
- Information on Australian Unity's corporate arrangements (Download PDF)
- Trust deed (Download PDF)
- The base terms (Download PDF)
- Financial ratios worked example (Download PDF)
- The replacement offer specific terms (Download PDF)
- Consents to be named in the prospectus (Download PDF)
- Summary of interests and benefits (Download PDF)
- Australia ratings financial services guide (Download PDF)