Everyone is welcome at our Dental Centres
Our Dental Centres utilise the most up to date technology in dental care, allowing us to provide the highest standards of service, understanding and convenience for all our patients; members and non-members alike. Services include:
- Quick and convenient digital imaging technology for taking x-rays.
- A fully computerised secure records and booking system.
- The CEREC system lets us design and produce our own porcelain restorations, veneers, inlays, onlays and crowns.
- The Zoom II in-chair tooth whitening process only takes about 90 minutes.
- Dental implantology can replace the need for removable prosthetic devices and offers an alternative to bridgework.
- The Invisalign orthodontic system will help realign and adjust your smile.
When was the last time you visited the dentist?
Despite it being drummed into us that we should visit the dentist regularly, research shows that people between the ages of 20 and 45 typically don’t visit the dentist unless a condition develops, such as a toothache.
Avoid the pain and the inevitable expense that toothache can bring. Let your dentist help you keep your mouth looking and feeling fresh every day with simple tips on such things as brushing and flossing. And, with regular check ups any dental problems may be addressed before they become too severe.
Parents, get your children into good habits
If you’re a parent, it’s important to take your children to the dentist from an early age. Not only will it assist in the early identification of potential problems but you’ll also be helping your child develop good dental habits and getting them used to the surgery environment.
Australian Unity caring for your teeth
Australian Unity operates four dental centres and all our staff are qualified professionals who offer every aspect of dental care, including general and advanced dental care, cosmetic dentistry and tooth whitening.
Services are available to both members and non-members of Australian Unity.
Australian Unity health insurance members who have a Combination cover, or Comprehensive or Super Extras health cover are entitled to special rebates on dental services. And, with our fixed out-of-pocket charges on all services, you know in advance what you need to pay.
Click here to make an appointment at an Australian Unity Dental Centre, or call the Dental Centre you’d like to visit today.