There's nothing quite as exciting as having a baby. Our baby+me® program provides expectant parents with that little bit of extra care and practical support that you can access at your convenience from pregnancy until your baby’s first birthday.
About the program
Your midwife will contact you throughout various stages of your pregnancy offering support and guidance when you need it the most. You may discuss topics like looking after your body and your growing baby, preparing for the birth of your baby, adjusting to parenthood and your baby’s development.
You can also email or call your midwife as often as you need throughout your pregnancy and up to a year after your baby is born.
Are you eligible?
To be eligible for the program, you must:
- Hold Comprehensive Hospital*, LifeChoice® or LifeChoice Plus® cover
- Have held this cover with Australian Unity for a continuous period of 12 months
- Be enrolled in the program prior to the birth of your baby
How to join
You need to register for the program during the pregnancy of each child, so we know when you're expecting. You can register:
- Online by logging onto our secure Member Services area and completing the online enrolment form
- Call us on 13 29 39 to request an enrolment form
If you are already registered for the baby+me® program and want to contact your midwife or change your details, feel free to call us on 1300 339 042 or email email@example.com
*Product codes H4, J4, K4 only.