Recommend a friend, and we'll reward you when they join!*
Welcome to our Member get Member program
At Australian Unity, we’re always looking for ways to give you more for your continued membership with improvements in services, increases in benefits and offering rewards.
The Member get Member program is our way rewarding you for telling your friends and family about us and saying thanks for your loyalty.
Simply recommend someone to Australian Unity and if they have never been a member before and they take out hospital or combined hospital and extras health insurance; or overseas visitors cover with us, you will receive a $100 Gift Card.
And there is no limit to the number of times you can recommend new members, so you can keep being rewarded.
All you need to do is to make sure friends, family and colleagues fill in your membership number and name when they buy their health cover online or over the phone. It’s that easy.
To send an email to your friends, family or colleagues, sign-in to online services and follow the member-get-member links.
*Terms and Conditions.
- This offer is only available to current, financial Australian Unity Health members who refer “New Health Members” to Australian Unity hospital cover, hospital and extras cover or combination cover (including Overseas Visitors Cover).
- A "New Health Member" is a person who has not held an active health insurance membership with Australian Unity in the last five years (either in their own right or under a Couple/Family health insurance membership), except where the new member was previously insured as a Child dependant or Student dependant under a family health insurance membership.
- New Health Members do not include people who purchase Australian Unity Health Insurance through a corporate plan.
- This offer excludes New Health Members who have taken out Extras only cover.
- This offer is not available through intermediaries and only applies to purchases by a New Health Member through the Australian Unity call centre or website.
- Members whose membership is suspended or in arrears are not eligible to refer New Health Members.
- An existing member is only entitled to receipt of one $100 gift card per recommended new membership of Australian Unity Health Limited.
- The referring member details must be included on the New Health Member application form for the Gift Card to be issued.
- This offer is current as at 20 August 2013, and can be altered or withdrawn at any time. Australian Unity reserves the right to change the offer conditions at any time.
- This offer excludes all other promotional offers.
- This offer is not available in respect of a referral by an Australian Unity staff member of another staff member.
- This offer is not available to an Australian Unity sales staff member in respect of any new member applications processed by that staff member.
- All Gift Cards will be delivered by post. Australian Unity cannot be held responsible for any damaged, undelivered, lost or stolen Gift Cards and no replacement will be provided. Allow two weeks after the cover effective date of the new (referred members) policy for delivery of the Gift Card. Gift Cards are subject to the terms and conditions that appear on the reverse of the Gift Card letter. These terms and conditions and/or the terms and conditions on the Gift Card are subject to change without notice.