Australian Unity Notes are five-year unsecured debt obligations of Australian Unity Limited quoted on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX Code: AYUHA).
Interest is payable quarterly in arrears on 14 January, 14 April, 14 July and 14 October of each year.
The interest rate will be a variable rate based on a three-month bill rate plus a fixed margin. The fixed margin is 3.55 percent per annum.
The interest rate is calculated by reference to the three-month bank bill rate (BBSW) on the first business day of each relevant quarterly interest period.
Login to the secure noteholder area below to:
- obtain your current holding balance as at a specified date
- change your holding details (name, address or email address)
- determine whether we have recorded your Tax File Number (TFN)
- lodge your TFN if it is not on file
- check your current interest payment instructions
- check your current annual report election
- change your address notification for Australian Unity Notes correspondence
Noteholder queries should be directed to the Australian Unity Noteholder Registry at Link Market Services by calling 1300 554 474.